Microwave, routing, and optical solutions for radio access networks, including partner products.
We live in a world where everyone and everything gets connected, where the men manages tools and appliances remotely and equipment controls each other. This explosive technological pace of development creates new needs and new conditions for the networks transporting all that data. And, as this digitalized environment becomes more complex, expectations are raised; networks must provide low latency and high security. To do this, they must evolve. Produces offering new solutions need to be sure that the operating personnel has required competence. We teach you technology basics and main operation and maintenance principles of microwave equipment & routers made by the ICT leaders.
Technologies in data transmission networks (transport networks)
- IP Networking
- Datacom Networking
- Mobile Packet Backbone Networks (M-PBN) Concepts – SmartEdge Track
- IP/MPLS Technology
- Ericsson MINI-LINK TN Installation and Commissioning
- Ericsson MINI-LINK Traffic Node Operation and Maintenance
- ServiceOn Element Manager for Microwave Networks Operations
- ServiceOn ServiceOn Element Manager and Network Manager Operations
- ServiceOn Element Manager for Microwave networks Administration