Ericsson MINI-LINK Traffic Node Operation and Maintenance
The course covers the MINI-LINK products, explaining the basics of system operation and maintenance. After the course the participants should know the MINI-LINK system structure, have a skills of operation, maintenance and configuration of MINI-LINK Traffic Node to GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks, transport infrastructure of gas and oil companies.
- Microwave basics: concepts and terms.
- Overview of ML TN
- System survey and configurations
- Hardware-software structure
- Typical applications of ML TN
- Description of ML TN hardware.
- CPI structure and opportunities with CPI
- Describe IPv4 protocol, addressing / aggregation
- Describe IPv4 packet structure, protocol header and features
- Describe the TCP and UDP protocol structures, headers and functionality
- Describe the purpose and operation of different network devices and routing protocols used in IP networking.
- Explain the operation of Hubs, Switches and Routers
- ML TN Operation & Maintenance principles
- ML TN Traffic Routing, MSTP, RSTP
- LCT installation and Demonstration
- TN Building Operation and Maintenance Network
- ML Network Management
- DCN network configuration (OSPF,PPP,VLAN).
- Ethernet network configuration:
-Ethernet over PDH.
-Ethernet over SDH.
- License maintenance
- Microwave system repair
- SDH system lifeline criteria
- Alarm notification system. Alarm list. Alarm categories
- Microwave equipment HW Fault finding and maintenance
- SW Fault finding
- Fault analysis
- HW fault recovery
- System recovery
Theoretical lectures and exercises, self-education.
Who Should Attend
For those who need knowledge and skills in MINI-LINK system operation and maintenance, e.g. system managers, project planers and technical sales support personnel.
Basic knowledge in radio telecommunications.
Duration — 5 days
Maximum number of participants — 8