Operation and maintenance of service routers 7750SR/ 7450ESS/ 7705SAR/7210SAS
This course will give the students an insight and understanding of the TCP / IP protocol; an overview of service router functions and technologies (R10.0 and higher) of Alcatel-Lucent. Participants will communicate with operating system SROS to define IP routing, MPLS, services and QoS. After the course participants can do operation and maintenance of service routers 7750SR/ 7450ESS/ 7705SAR/7210SAS.
- Describe the OSI reference model and how it relates to the TCP / IP stack
- Describe the TCP and UDP protocol structures, headers and functionality
- Describe the purpose and operation of different network devices and routing protocols used in IP networking.
- Describe basic LAN technology Ethernet
- MAC Address, CSMA/CD principles, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet.
- IP routing: static , dynamic ,distance-vector algorithm , link-state algorithm, external routing ,internal routing
- Explain the operation of Hubs, Switches and Routers
- Overview of service routers 7750SR/ 7450ESS/ 7705SAR/7210SAS and technologies used in routers with SR-OS.
- High-production networks – FP3 – Service routers based Solutions.
- Command line
- IP interface configuration
- IP infrastructure: IS-IS
- IP infrastructure: OSPF
- Multicast protocols
- MPLS transport tunnel infrastructure and network recovery
- Services realization
- VLL services
- VPLS services
- IES services
- VPRN services
- Service routers in the modern networks
Theoretical lectures and exercises, self-education.
Who Should Attend
Operation and maintenance staff involved in administration/configuration of IP networks.
Basic knowledge on network structure.
Duration — 8 days
Maximum number of participants — 8