ServiceOn ServiceOn Element Manager and Network Manager Operations
Is ServiceOn Element Manager & Network Manager your network management system? Or maybe it will be in the future. Then this course will give you the knowledge about it. Here you will get the info about the functions in theory but also by really using the system for configuration and operation of managed elements in a realistic situation.
On completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Outline the purpose of a network management system
- Define the role of the element manager within the management system
- Identify the main resources involved in the manager system
- Describe the main features of the HP-CDE environment and execute the element manager software start-up options
- Identify the Graphical User Interface areas and describe the main commands
- Retrieve data of the network elements
- Monitor the state of network elements in the underlying network infrastructure
- Manage alarms monitoring facilities
- Work with the different GUIs in the system
- Connect the Network Manager to Element Managers
- Structure the network view
- Configure the traffic
- Configure the circuits
- Configure the VC-4 paths
- Configure the protections
- Configure the performance collection
Instructor-led training with extensive theoretical and practical exercises.
Who Should Attend
The target audience for this course is: System Technicians, Field Technicians, System Engineers.
The participants should be familiar with digital transmission fundamentals and the subjects/contents of the Microwave Networks System Survey Course.
Duration — 5 days
Maximum number of participants — 8